Saturday, January 10, 2009

Raise them high, this is to 2008!

As we all pass over to 2009 I wanted to take a literal minute to thank 2008 for being all it was. I obtained many life goals and experienced things I had only dreamed of. Not only was my adventure in Ecuador with Ross amazing but also, my field season here in NC has been very refreshing. I had a great season last year and I don't believe I'll have a better one for sometime, if ever again. I hit what I call a grand-slam last year in NC...here is what I mean.

My first Northern Pine snake
















My first Bog Turtle
















My first Southern Hognose
















All in one season nonetheless! Thanks to everyone that made 2008 what it was possible, that includes Jeff Beane, Ross Maynard, Kevin Messenger, Adrain Yirka, Greg Vigil, Mike Martin, Joe Flowers, Wade Kalinowsky, Jayme Waldron, Dave Cooper, Phil Bradley, Peyton Hale, Zach Barfield, and many, many others. See you sometime in 2009.

No comments: